Support and Education
ADD Resources Local Meetings for Support and Education
We offer monthly meeting to offer support and education to those living with ADHD. The meetings are free and open to everyone. Sometimes there is a presenter and sometimes it is an open, round-table discussion on day-to-day living with ADHD.
- Mercer Island Parents - 3rd Thursday of each month
- Tacoma Adults - 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Tacoma Parents - 3rd Monday of each month
- Olympia Adults - 3rd Wednesday of each month
- Seattle Adults and Partners - 4th Wednesday of each month (Partners meet in a separate room.) New Location for May!
- Portland Parents - 3rd Tuesday of each month
- New! Whatcom County Adults - 3rd Wednesday of each month
Co-Occurring Disorders Support:
- South Puget Sound Tourette Syndrome/Autism Support, 1st Thursday of each month at Life Center Church, 1717 South Union Ave., Tacoma, 98405, from 6 - 7 p.m. For more details, please contact Carla Richards at 253-318-4645.
- Olympia Asperger/Autism Family Support, 2nd Tuesday of each month, 6:30 p.m., at the Open Door Autism Learning Center, 1101 Eastside Street, Olympia. For information call Patty or Jerome Gee at 360-754-2584.
- Autism Support (including Austism Spectrum, Aspergers Syndrome and Pervasive Disorder: Not otherwise Specified) meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 7 pm at Kent Covenant Church, 12010 SE 240th Street, Kent, WA 98031. For more information contact Stephanie Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.