Puget Sound Support and Education
ADD Resources' Puget Sound Support
From Olympia to Bellingham
Olympia Adults 3rd Wednesday of each month- 6-8 PM
Whatcom County Adults 3rd Wednesday of each month- 6-8:00pm
Seattle Adults and Non-ADHD Partners 4th Wednesday- 7-8:45 PM
May 8th - Viewing of ADD and Mastering Loving It with discussion afterwards - Brandon Koch
This group will be facilitated by Brandon Koch. Contact Brandon
- 7 pm to 8:45 pm
- Jackson Hall, 314 M L King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. (Google maps link) Brick Building across from Tacoma General Hospital. There is free parking after 6:30 pm in the Baker Center Garage, south of the meeting place.
May 15th - Roundtable Discussion - Linda Van Hook Briganti
Discover how good it feels to have the chance to ask ADHD questions to others who have ADHD! Each of us is an expert in our own way. Come to learn, have fun, share, or meet someone! New faces always welcomed.
- 6 pm to 8 pm
- Providence Professional Building, 525 Lilly Road NE, Olympia, WA 98506
- Google Maps Link
ADHD therapist, Linda Van Hook Briganti, MS, LMHC, is the facilitator of this group.
Questions? Call Linda at 360-786-5070.
Whatcom County Adults' Meetup 3rd Wednesday - 6:00-8pm - NEW LOCATION BELOW
May 15 - Viewing of ADD and Mastering It with discussion afterwards - Jupe Johnson
We will be having a viewing of the hilariously helpful DVD "ADD and Mastering It". If you didn't catch this on PBS, you definately should come have some popcorn (fresh popped) and prepare to laugh and learn!
Please call Jupe at 360.303.6294 for further questions.
- 6:00 pm - 8:00pm
- The group will now be meeting at the Fairhaven Library at 1117 12th Street in Bellingham, in the Fireplace room, due to growing attendance.
4th Wednesday - 7-8:45pm
May 22nd - Art Therapy and AD/HD: Including art therapy as an aspect of treating AD/HD in adults with Mary Rawson Foreman, PhD
The Non-ADHD Partners group will continue to meet each month at this new location. Hope to see some of you there!
Located at Homestreet Bank in Wedgewood, 8200 35th Ave NE, Seattle 98115, 7-8:45pm. Google Maps Link
This meetup is for adults with ADHD, along with a separate meetup for non-ADHD partners or spouses that meets in the adjoining room at the same time. Pete Terlaak, CPC, firstname.lastname@example.org ( www.coachforfreedom.com) is the facilitator of the ADHD group and Margaret Sutro, M.A.,LMHC (Margaret@InnerSpaceStudio.net) is the facilitator of the non-ADHD Partner Meetup.
May 20th - Open Discussion or Viewing of ADD and Loving It.
What works for adults for ADHD will also often work for children. ADD and Loving It will give insight and knowledge about the ADHD brain.
Due to low attendence I was unable to find a speaker this month. This will be the last meeting before the summer break. Be back in August or September!
You can always email me for information during the summer (information below)! We are looking for someone to facilitate this group for the 2013-14 school year. No experience required (just passion).
- 7 pm - 8:30 pm
- Jackson Hall, 314 M L King Jr Way Tacoma, WA 98405. (Google maps link) There is free parking after 6:30 pm in the Baker Center Garage, south of the meeting place.
This group is facilitated by ADHD coach, Brandon Koch. Email: email@example.com
- Meeting will run from 7 pm -8:45 pm
- Seattle Childrens Bellevue - 1500 116th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA 98004
This group is facilitated by ADHD Coach, Jill Murphy.
Eastside CHADD - Kirkland
South King County - Renton