Welcome to ADD Resources
BOOK & CD SALE
Monday, March 24 from 12:00 Noon - 6:00 pm at ADD Resources Office, 1836 Westlake Ave N, Suite 303, Seattle
We are a nonprofit organization and our only reason for being is to help people with ADD achieve their full potential through education, support and networking opportunities. Throughout we use the term ADD to cover all forms of ADD including ADHD.
Does ADD affect you and your family? Are there children affected by ADD? As a teacher, does ADD affect your classroom? As an employer, are you affected in the workplace? You've come to the right place!
- My child may have ADD. Help me find basic information to better understand ADD?
- My child has been diagnosed with ADD? Help me understand what comes next.
- An adult close to me or I may have ADD? Help me find basic information.
- As an adult diagnosed with ADD, help me understand what comes next.
- What support groups are available?
- Where may I go to meet others with ADD?
Events Coming Soon
- What resources are on our website and the internet?
By entering this website, you agree to use all information at your own discretion, judgment, and risk. ADD Resources shall not be held liable for any injury caused in whole or in part by any information obtained through this website or The National ADHD Directory.